By registering yourself at www.stuffgram.com you are authorizing us & our partnering Banks/NBFCs and Advertisers to give you a call/sms/e-mail / Whatsapp to offer you their services for the product you have opted for, imparting product knowledge, offering promotional offers running on website & offers offered by the associated third parties. And Irrespective of the fact if also you have registered yourself under DND or DNC service still you authorize us to give you a Call/SMS/e-mail from stuffgram.com & partnering Banks/NBFCs and Advertisers for the above-mentioned purposes.
By accepting our "Terms and Conditions" you authorize our partners to run a CIBIL investigation for your profile.
We do not examine, represent or endorse the accuracy, legality, legality of service providers who advertise with us, which we create for any name, mark, products or services of third parties or third party sites. Hypertexts do not constitute links or information. Or as a result of any advertisement or any advertisement or any other information or offer you endorse, sponsor or recommend about the quality of a product or service, advice, information or other content, service, information or other content. In relation to the media.
If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, or you want us to remove any Personal Information that we have collected about you, please e-mail your request to email@example.com
Stuffgram Distribution Services Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as Stuffgram / We / Our), accepts the expectations of its customers (hereinafter referred to as Customer / You / You) Privacy, confidentiality and their personal safety. In relation to who lives with them Stuffgram. Keeping the personal information of customers safe and preventing any misuse of it is the top priority of Stuffgram.
This Privacy and Security Policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) describes how we protect the personal information provided to our website such as www.stuffgram.com (hereinafter referred to as the website) and we How to use that information in relation to our service. Website (hereinafter referred to as "service").
We may use third-party advertising companies and/or ad agencies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (excluding your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other www.stuffgram.com in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to the Website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Websites for targeted advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry-standard technology used by most major Websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. Your name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
Personal Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Stuffgram, is capable of identifying such person.
You while providing the details over the Website, including but not limited to Personal Information as mentioned hereinabove, expressly consent to Stuffgram (its affiliates and business partners) to contact you, to make follow up calls in relation to the services provided through the Website, for imparting product knowledge, offering promotional offers running on Website & various other offers offered by its partners on the Sites.
The usage of the Website may also require you to provide consent for keying in your Sensitive Information (including but not limited to user ids and passwords), as may be necessary to process your application through the Website. Sensitive information keyed in shall be required for enabling hassle free, faster and paperless (to the extent possible) processing of applications for financial products so opted/availed by you.
In furtherance to your usage of the Website, you expressly waive the Do Not Call (DNC) / Do Not Disturb (DND) registrations on your phone/mobile numbers for contacting you for this purpose. Hence, there is no DNC / DND check required for the number you have left on our Website. Such modes of contacting you may include sending SMSs, email alerts and/or telephonic calls.
Stuffgram reserves the right (and you expressly authorize Stuffgram) to share or disclose your Personal Information when Stffgram determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate under the law for the time being in force.
1. Stuffgram will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. Stuffgram uses the information collected and appropriately notifies you to manage its business and offer an enhanced, personalized online experience to you on its Website. Further, it enables the Stuffgram to:
• Analyse usage of the Website and to improve the Service.
• Send you any administrative notices, offer alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Service.
• Enable you to apply for certain products and services for which you have chosen to apply.
• Carry market research, project planning, troubleshooting issues, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity.
• Bind third-party contractors that provide services to Stuffgram and are bound by these same privacy restrictions.
• Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
2. In the event that you access the Service as brought to you by one of our co-brand partners, through a co-branded URL, your name, e-mail address, mobile number, date of birth, employment type, residency status, details of loan applied for and loan status may be provided to that co-brand partner when your application is submitted and whenever the status of the application is updated. Stuffgram has a business relationship with these co-brand partners and you may not opt-out of sharing your information with these co-brand partners if you have applied via a co-branded URL.
3. For availing the Service such as applying for a loan will require you to provide Stuffgram with details such as your name, email address, residential address, mobile number, PAN number, employment & income details/proofs, personally identifying information about a potential co-loan applicant (should you select this option), password and to participate on our forum boards, a username (collectively the "Registration Information").
4. In order to provide your bank statement or payslip electronically along with your loan application, you also must provide your third-party account credentials ("Account Credentials") to allow Stuffgram to retrieve your account data at those other financial institutions ("Account Information") for your use. Your Account Credentials are only used once to retrieve your bank statements/payslips and are not stored in our system. However, Stuffgram shall not be liable to you against any liability or claims which may arise out of such transactions being carried on your own accord.
5. We may also use third-party service providers to provide services to you, such as sending e-mail messages on our behalf or hosting and operating a particular feature or functionality of the service. Our contracts with these third parties underline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prevent the use of any of your personal information for purposes unrelated to the product or service. We need third parties who maintain the confidentiality of the information provided to them.
Disclosure / Sharing Stuffgram does not disclose sensitive personal data or information of a customer other than as mandated by law or received from the client/applicant. No specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data is shared with non-affiliated third parties until either of the following conditions is met:
• To help complete a transaction initiated by you.
• You have specifically authorized it.
• The disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
• The information is shared with Government agencies mandated under the law.
• The information is shared with any third party by an order under the law.
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
If your Registration Information provided to us when you had applied for a product on our Website or Sites changes, you may update it whenever you apply for a new product via our Website or Sites. To review and update your Personal Information and to ensure that the same is accurate while your application is in process, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be able to update the information you have provided in an application after a decision has already been made on it; however, you may create and submit a new application with your updated information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. However, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We provide our registered customers with periodic emails and email/SMS alerts. We also allow users to subscribe to email newsletters and from time to time may transmit emails promoting Stuffgram or third-party products. Stuffgram's Website subscribers may opt-out of receiving our promotional emails and terminate their newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions in the emails. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related emails/SMS, such as email/SMS alerts. The above services are also provided by our partners.
This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may use the collected log information about you to improve services offered to you, to improve marketing, analytics, or Website functionality.
If enabled, we may place cookies on your machine that store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of the pages of our Website. Cookies are small electronic files that collect information when someone visits a website. They can identify the pages that are being viewed and this can assist us in tracking which of our features appeal the most to you and what content you may have viewed on past visits. Some cookies only exist whilst viewers are online, but 'persistent' cookies are not session-based and remain on the viewer's computer. When you visit this Website again, 'persistent' cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by us and our partners like banking and financial entities, affiliates, or analytics or service providers use technologies such as Google Ad-sense, google analytics etc. These technologies are used in analysing trends, administering the Website, tracking user's movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Cookies used by Stuffgram are Sessionid, TRCKR, UBID etc.
Stuffgram is not responsible for cookies placed in the device of user/s by any other website and information collected thereto.
We partner with a third-party service provider to either display advertising on our Website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
There are a number of products and services, such as loans, credit cards being offered by third parties on our Website, such as lenders, banks, credit card issuers and mutual funds (collectively "Offers"). If you choose to apply for these separate products or services, disclose information to the providers, or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. You should evaluate the practices of these external services providers before deciding to use their services. Stuffgram is not responsible for their privacy practices.
With your consent, Stuffgram may post your testimonial along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed please contact Stuffgram at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you use a blog or other public forum on Website, any information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. Stuffgram is not responsible for the Personal Information you choose to submit in these forums.
2. Single Sign-On: You can log in to our Website using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us such as your sign-in information, name and email address to link between the sites. Social networking media services like Facebook & Twitter give you the option to post information about your activities on this Website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
3. Like Button: If you use the "Like" button to share something that item will appear on your Facebook profile page and also on your friend's newsfeed depending on your Facebook privacy settings. You may also receive updates in your Facebook newsfeed from this Website or item in the future. Facebook also collects information such as which pages you have visited on this and other sites that have implemented the "Like" button.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Since no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We use a combination of firewalls, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect Stuffgram online accounts and systems from unauthorized access.
When you register for the Service, Stuffgram requires a password from you for your privacy and security. Stuffgram transmits information such as your Registration Information for Website or Account Credentials securely.
Our servers are in secure facilities where access requires multiple levels of authentication, including an identity card and biometrics recognition procedures. Security personnel monitor the facilities 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Our databases are protected from general employee access both physically and logically. We encrypt your Service password so that your password cannot be recovered, even by us. All backup drives and tapes also are encrypted.
We enforce physical access controls to our buildings.
No employee may put any sensitive content on any insecure machine (i.e., nothing can be taken from the database and put on an insecure laptop).
Stuffgram has been verified for its use of SSL encryption technologies and audited by TRUSTe for its privacy practices. In addition, Stuffgram tests the Website using Acunetix scan for any failure points that would allow hacking.
However, it is important to understand that these precautions apply only to our Website and systems.
All communications between your computer and our Website that contain any Personal Information are encrypted. This enables client and server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering and message forgery.