PEESAFE DOMINA (FEMALE CONDOM) – 2N
- A female condom also known as an internal condom is a contraceptive that acts as a barrier to keep the sperm from entering the uterus. It’s bigger than the male condoms and needs to be inserted inside the vagina.
- Female condoms can be worn for up to 8 hours and women don’t have to be turned on to wear this condom. Do you know the best part? You don’t even have to stop and wait for midway 😉 Meant for uninterrupted pleasure.
- Domina is one such product that not only takes care of your pleasure but also takes care of all your pregnancy and STIs. It comes in a unique design with a width of 75+/-2mm. Made with natural rubber latex, the condom is electronically tested, guarantees no side effects along with a great experience with a sweet lavender fragrance.
32 in stock
THINGS TO TAKE CARE OF:
- If the condom seems to slip out of the vagina, immediately stop and check.
- Guide your partner’s penis to make sure it enters correctly.
- To remove the female condom after use, twist the outer ring and gently pull out the condom.
- Do not use female condoms more than once.
- Don’t flush your condom. Wrap the condom inside the free disposable bag to put it in the garbage.
- Do not use condoms after the expiry date has been exceeded.
- In case of a leak or a burst, seek immediate medical assistance.
- No form of protection, including female condoms or male condoms, provides 100% protection against pregnancy and STIs.
- Store away from heat and direct sunlight in a cool dry place.
- Natural Rubber Latex may cause allergic reactions, including anaphylactic shock, when/if the user is allergic to latex.